Devilishly good and a great way to start the day, enjoy deviled eggs as you never have before.
Deviled Egg & Ham English Muffins
• 6 slices Frick’s biscuit ham
• 6 English muffin halves, toasted
• 6 eggs
• 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
• 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp. paprika
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. Separate egg yolks from egg whites, putting yolks in a microwave safe dish and reserving the whites. Fill dish with enough water to engulf the yolks, then microwave the yolks, covered and on high, for 3-5 minutes or until yolks are cooked through.
2. While yolks are cooking, place ham slices in a skillet on medium heat. Fry until heated through (approximately 1 min. per side). Set warm ham aside.
3. Grease skillet with cooking spray, oil, or butter. Grab egg whites and pour into the pan. Cook until the underside is set, then flip over in the pan. Cook second side to desired doneness. Repeat if there is remaining uncooked egg white, or cut cooked egg white into preferred sizes.
4. Strain cooked yolks then return them to their dish. Mash yolks with a fork, then mix in mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and paprika.
5. Top the flat side of each English muffin half with cooked egg white, a slice of ham and a dollop of egg mixture. Sprinkle additional paprika on top and serve warm.
NOTE: Recipe is also great when served
sandwich style. Just double the amount of
muffin halves to make top and bottom buns.