The best way to get your greens is to add a little pink. Ham makes broccoli salad even more vibrant, nutritious, and full of flavor.
Broccoli Salad with Ham
- 8 oz Frick’s ham, diced
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup mayo
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cut broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix together all ingredients, excluding the broccoli.
- Pour mixture over broccoli and toss until broccoli is evenly coated.
- Serve cold.
Grilled or roasted meats
Cold cut sandwiches