SOFT AND FLAKY MEETS SMOKY AND SAVORY. THE PAIR HAS AN INSTANT
CONNECTION, AND A DELICIOUS RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED.
Ham & Cheese Croissants
- 4 – 8 slices Frick’s Sliced Ham
- 8 slices Havarti or Gouda cheese
- 1 package of crescent roll dough (makes 8 rolls)
- If not already pre-cut, cut crescent roll dough into eight long, thin triangles.
- At the wide end of each triangle, place one slice of cheese and one slice of ham (may want to halve ham slices first depending on the size of the triangles).
- Starting at the wide end, roll up dough triangles, ham and cheese. Place rolls on a non-stick baking pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F and bake for 10-12 minutes, or follow the instructions on the crescent dough packaging. Serve warm.